Roberto/Dive Master

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terri2chris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have always dived with Dive with Martin and Roberto was our dive master for all of our dives for years.He is no longer with them,Does anyone have any idea where he might be working?

Thanks, Terri

Noooooooooooo don't say that. we love diving with Roberto.

You might try calling or emailing the shop.
Fin59, I emailed dive shop to request him, Thats how I found out he was no longer working there, Dive shop/owner asked if there was anyone else I might prefer diving with. Did not offer any info on where Roberto might be. I will try calling to dive shop directly.Thanks

---------- Post added October 18th, 2014 at 09:37 AM ----------

Noooooooooooo don't say that. we love diving with Roberto.

I was bummed he wasn't there. I am hoping I can locate him before Dec. 12th :(

Trying to figure it out for you. Do you know his nickname? No one knows anyone's real name.....

---------- Post added October 18th, 2014 at 01:58 PM ----------

Ok his nickname is Coralino or something. He is freelancing now. Trying to get you some contact info.

In my dives with DWM the last 4 years, we had two groups of 6 divers each, so we were split between Roberto and Miguel Estrella. I liked them both, but thought Robero was a little aggressive in using dead Lionfish to draw in Morays, Groupers and such. Roberto really liked stirring up a scene where two or even three Morays were battling for the Lionfish on his spear. It didn't really bother me, but I preferred the calmer dives led by Miguel. I also thought Miguel was better at finding the little stuff that most divers miss.

Thank you so much!!

Trying to figure it out for you. Do you know his nickname? No one knows anyone's real name.....

Ok his nickname is Coralino or something. He is freelancing now. Trying to get you some contact info.

putting those detective skills to work... ;-)

I called the dive shop, They didn't know where he was working.Just that he went to work for a different shop.
His full name is..Roberth H. Maldonado C. (the info in my log book)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom