December Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pjhansman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody else besides me headed to Coz in December?

We're staying at Hotel Coz and diving with Living Underwater December 13 - 20 :D

12/7 thru 12/16, diving with Tres Pelicanos and staying at Casa de Steve, if available, otherwise the Suites Colonial

12/3-12/10, staying at Casa Del Mar, diving with Dive with Martin. Mensa ScubaSIG Dive - we should have 10-12 divers.

December 23-30, Hotel Plaza Cozumel, Blue XTSea. First trip with my new knees, :) can't wait!

I didn't know you upgraded! Sorry we will miss you!

Did you get the 'good' knees? The 'special' ones?

runningsteve.jpg

I didn't know you upgraded! Sorry we will miss you!

Did you get the 'good' knees? The 'special' ones?

Old ones were shot, new ones are coming along pretty well. Got them wet in the pool at the dive shop yesterday for the first time, looks like I'm good to go :)
Not quite the 6 Million Dollar man yet, but I put a dent in it... no running, and no singles tennis, but should way better off otherwise. Sorry I'll miss you guys again. Just a few more years, and my travel schedule will be way more flexible, surely we will cross paths again. First marg is on me :wink:

we will be there Dec 3-10 at suites bahia.
dec 4-8 diving with tres Pelicanos.

Hopefully the three of us will be there Dec 20 to Jan 3, diving with Scuba Tony, but having trouble finding tickets that won't require a second mortgage. Got 3 more weeks to find seats on an airliner before we have to cancel our hotel/diving reservation!

Back
Top Bottom