Afternoon Dives and Eastside Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The small single engine boat we have been using for $35 afternoon dives is now being moved to the east side in preparation for Norte Season, with an expected norte coming this Saturday and Sunday. Therefore we have to close out the $35 express dives until next spring. However, in the spirit of service we will continue offering guaranteed 1 tank afternoon dives to all, but they will be on normal reefs (as far south as Santa Rosa) on our larger boats and at the normal 1 tank price of $55. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Dave Dillehay
Bienvenidos - Aldora Divers | Only the best of Cozumel

PS Nortes are not all that bad if you get a chance to dive the beautiful and pristine east side!

now if Ed McMahan's check would ever show up ...

I will be missing the Villa Express!

And I was going to try the express dive next week with 'Blue Steal'. It looks like a pretty weak El Norte on Friday and slipping to NNE on Saturday morning, per Windguru.

---------- Post added October 29th, 2014 at 05:40 PM ----------

Of course now that we have arrived in COZ the afternoon special gets canceled. Bummer.
Dennis, if the weather shifts NNE on Saturday are you up for a 'day of the Dead' twilight dive, the night portion will be my # 300?

Last weekend's Norte wasnt bad either dried out the weather for a few days.

I have wanted to dive the east side for a while. I would love the chance to explore some of the cannon sites.

Of course now that we have arrived in COZ the afternoon special gets canceled. Bummer.

Sorry about that, I did not expect Nortes to arrive so early or I would have given longer warning that we have to use that boat for the other side. Tell you what, I'll keep it at $35 until Nov 10 and we will use our regular boats leaving from the Aldora Pier downtown. Make sure to check in with our office the night before you want to go, the more the merrier.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom