Boat sinking from Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tunaman68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
From the BA Facebook page.....so glad everyone is ok, and it is nice to hear that even with the fierce competition that must exist in Coz, it's still a brother/sisterhood after all. The Gire family is thinking of you BA family!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-Angel-Resort/163024323710558?pnref=story

Well, we had a bad day today...the Bally sank just off Alberto's Beach Bar. We got the call at approximately 12.30pm that she was in trouble and I am proud to say that she was control and coming home before 5.30pm. All that mattered to me was that the private group of 14 divers were ok (they all had gear on) and my staff..everyone worked very hard all afternoon to help. I was ok until I saw JP, who is a new papa. And then I only cried a little bit. The rest is metal and fibre glass and I have many offers for help. It was very lucky,,, thank you very much to the harbor master office, George, Fierro, Sunza, Erik, Fernando, Bernie, my JP, my Jose, Norman, Andres and Lazaro and Marcelo... go Pro students Immy, Wilder, Leandra and Joseph.

Also thank you for all the offers of help and support, I may miss some but. John from Pelagic, Mike Sobel, Mr. Ruben, our own Rock star and great diver! And Miss Maria.. Also Miguel Reyes.who called and called! Papa Hogs and Rita. Also Jack of Pirate Marine And all the love and support that flooded my dead cell phone.. Thank you. All will be ok.
Also. Thank you Shane for babysitting mr. Lalo !

I just posted a pic on the other thread. No one like the port captain right now!

Bally down 01262015.jpg

Good to know everyone is alright. As stated boats can be fixed & return to duty but that doesn't always apply to humans.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom