Blue Angel upgrade ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey y'all, I did a survey here on the SB about a year ago for the radio show on "what do you look for when choosing a dive op"

One of the top items on our survey was Equipment Valet Service.

I mentioned this to my buddy Eva at Blue Angel when we were there last spring. We just sent our request to the hotel for this year's adventure and in the price quote, is a list of services along with all the details.

I'm not sure how long she has been doing it, but Blue Angel is now offering valet service for a nominal fee. I know some dive ops do this as part of their regular service, no added fee, but most of them are either small operations, or already charge a little bit higher for their dives anyway ... or both.

I'm kind of one of those folks that don't much like other people jacking with my equipment, I don't even like dropping it off to get serviced & wished I could get certified to service my Rig myself, (had some issues in that department too, but that's another rant :D ), but for someone who does prefer such a service, this is just one more reason to check out "Casa Sharky" ...

Going in May, probably will not take that option for the same reason. But, good for those that want it.

Blue Magic took care of all of our equipment and even hung up our wetsuits after rinsing. They weren't dry by any means but they were still dripping out of the bag either. They did not charge, but I reflected the service in my tip. It was much nicer not having to lug full sets of equipment around.
jay

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom