Dive op roll call!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Who's your dive op?

You can put why if you want ...

Tres Pelicanos.

Great boat that is roomy , fast and always well maintained. Great service from start to finish. Experienced boat captain that is johnny on the spot when you surface. Two of the best DM's in Coz. You are allowed to dive your tank and computer without limitations on your bottom time, and they are very competitive in terms of costs (actually towards the lower end of the spectrum in Coz I think).

What's not to like?

Scuba with Alison!!!! :D

Alison runs a great op. Alison is always fast to respond to email inquiries. Her boat the Maximus is large and roomy, and FAST. Carlos (El Capitán), takes great care of everyone and everything, and is known as the Mexican MacGyver - he can fix ANYTHING!!! On the boat is a laugh a minute, but underwater is ALWAYS super safe. You dive your computer and tank, no worries. Once you're hooked on Scuba with Alison, there's just no going elsewhere .... it's an addiction, lol!

Scuba with Alison!!! What Kat said. And not just at fast boat, but the fastest boat. And a full size boat. (And if you want the title of fastest, lemme know and put up your case of beer.....)

Living Underwater. 1st Op. I heard of with 120 cf steel tanks (I've since learned Aldora has them, too), & heard good things about them. Stopped twice on cruise ship stops to do business with them.

Stop 1.) We were in the boat ready to depart when Caleta Harbor got closed due to weather. I could not make Jeremy take a tip; I felt bad their morning, maybe day's, livelihood got canceled, but I couldn't get him to take anything.

Stop 2.) Got in a couple of dives & had a great time.

I know there are a range of fine op.s on Cozumel. For a mid.-40's out of shape 6'1" fat dude, if I hit Cozumel, if you don't have steel 120's, we're probably not going to be talking. I'm part of that niche that likes big tanks.

Richard.

Living Underwater

Pepe scuba @ the Coral Princess
Fast not crowded small boats, Great DM's
located on the north more chances to dive the north.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom