Scuba Club Cozumel webcam now streaming video.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The fiesta is tonight. You might see more than you want to. If you see a guy in a red hat and grey t-shirt, that is me.

The fiesta is tonight. You might see more than you want to. If you see a guy in a red hat and grey t-shirt, that is me.

That's all you'll be wearing? You're right; that's more than I want to see. :D

OMG! I just saw two people wearing long pants!! Am I going to have to repack??? I wasn't planning on having enough room for anything but shorts.

I did not bring long pants and never felt I needed them. The water is 79 according to my computer but the air has been cooler and blowing from the wrong direction, NW, N, NNW and the like. Port was closed upon our arrival Saturday and still closed Sunday though they let us shore dive after about 10 am. Monday on the boat was brutally rough but the rest of the week was manageable and today was just fine. I started with a long sleeve 3mm shorty but moved to that plus some neo skins underneath. A light wind breaker to wear over you wet suit during the SI and run back to port is advised. The forecast shows the wind swinging back to the direction it is supposed to come from. If that happens you are golden. Have a great trip!

In terms of dives this week they are as follows:
Sunday: three shore dives from SCC. The site keeps looking better an better. Lots going on.

Monday (typical first dives of trip with SCC)
Paso del Cedral which was fine with a massive green Moray
Paradise which was a goat rodeo with everyone getting pinched up against the cruise ship pier in rough seas.

Tuesday
Palancar Gardens. Wonderful with an Eagle Ray hanging on the wall. Only one we saw all week. One turtle too.
Tormentos: No current but very nice dive
Shore dive for macro.

Wednesday
Columbia 50. Always a great dive but not a lot of animals. Just the usual smaller shore dwellers other than a turtle
Yucab. Great dive, lots going on.
Night dive on Paradise

Thursday
Columbia Bricks Great dive but not much for large animals
San Clemente Wonderful dive with lots of fish and stuff going of but no sharks or turtles. Plenty of lobster.
Shore dive for macro

Friday
Dalaila Best dive of the week, 4 turtles, 2 sharks, 3 large duelling Groupers, big Hog fish. Spectacular all the way around..
Chankanaab Sea Horse, octopus that had no fear.

I hope my clients don't question the multiple time entries for "review and consider current conditions in Cozumel" .25 hr...

jay

Don't you wear long pants to the airport & on the plane?

OMG! I just saw two people wearing long pants!! Am I going to have to repack??? I wasn't planning on having enough room for anything but shorts.

Don't you wear long pants to the airport & on the plane?

Not when I go in May. I did when I went in January, and I needed them while I was there. It was weird going to La Choza in jeans and flannel shirt.

That's all you'll be wearing? You're right; that's more than I want to see. :D

Maybe he'll be wearing a flesh colored speed-o.........But that sight might not be pretty---------either??.......:)

Back
Top Bottom