Jordan Apartments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it's te Jordan Apt's affiliated with "Tropical Island Connections" I stayed there this past feb. It was ok, however i wouldn't stay there again. It was clean but it was a fairly long walk to downtown. I am going back in May probably and will stay at either the Hotell Pepita, Barracuda, Or Bahia as they are all downtown and close to the waterfront. If you have any other specific questions about the property feel free to pm me.

Nikyyo..... Thanks for the response..... I Pm ed you. Not sure if we're talking about the same place. WE rented this through CozumelGetaways.com. WE hope to shorten our boat rides to the south end by meeting the dive op at a convenient pier...... any thoughts on this? Thanks..... Pat

jp_bowers:
Nikyyo..... Thanks for the response..... I Pm ed you. Not sure if we're talking about the same place. WE rented this through CozumelGetaways.com. WE hope to shorten our boat rides to the south end by meeting the dive op at a convenient pier...... any thoughts on this? Thanks..... Pat

FWIW, you shorten the boat rides, but lengthen the cab rides. The boat rides are free and faster (on the boats I go on, anyway), and I go into town at least as often as I dive (no all-inclusives, please). For me, staying near town is better. YMMV, of course.

ggunn:
FWIW, you shorten the boat rides, but lengthen the cab rides. The boat rides are free and faster (on the boats I go on, anyway), and I go into town at least as often as I dive (no all-inclusives, please). For me, staying near town is better. YMMV, of course.

Ggunn,
Who did you dive with? .......... Thanks!

jp_bowers:
Ggunn,
Who did you dive with? .......... Thanks!

I have historically gone with Cozumel Equalizers. They have small fast boats with shade and good DM's, and they charge very reasonable rates. I recommend them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom