Have Reservations for Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubabob

Reaction score
After much searching and surfing the web, (and local travel agents), got a great deal on airfair through HOBBIT TRAVEL. Will be in Cozumel March 11 thru 17, wish I could have gone on the trip Natasha organized, anybody going on that trip staying over the next week? I'll be staying at a B&B, (Summer Place Inn) instead of a hotel, will let everyone know how that works out. would like to meet anybody from the board thats going to be down there. This will be my first trip after completing my OW, can't wait!

Be sure to check out the great report on Coz that Zagnut posted recently. He did a good job covering the great places to dive and to eat. Perhaps that will give you some pointers on the "must go to" places.

Mike....here ya go Hobbitt Travel

I get a weekly email from them. They seldom have anything from Houston but you might have better luck.

Bob,
So sorry we will miss you. My whole group leaves on the 9th. I know because I did everyone's air.
Maybe you can catch one of the other group trips still to come this year?
Have fun in Cozumel. It will be my 4th time there. Dee has been there 16 times, right, Dee? You know it's great, cuz we all keep going back!

:gorgeous:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom