Cozumel birthday dive/dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Seems like there are going to be a few Scubaboarders in Cozumel during July. My bday is July 13, and I'm wondering how many people would like to get together for either a 2 tank PM dive, or a night dive followed by bday dinner?

I would be more than happy to do the dives, and will buy the b-day dinner.

Now, how do I get someone to get me back down there again???

Come on, somebody's got a big suitcase.

Happy B-Day DiverG....

A bunch of us will be in PdC that week...not sure yet when we are going to head over to Coz...will let you know.

G,
My girl and I, along with out two sons will be in the 13th. My son turns 19 on the 13th. He has never done a night dive and is a rookie w/only 6 dives under his belt (although he is very good in the water, life guard certified etc..), My girl has one night dive, but 40 some dives under her belt. Her son is sixteen and has about 30 dives and three night dives under his bed. I have only about 60 dives with two night dives under my belt. I just asked the B-day boy if he would be interested and he said he would. Our only concern is if you wanted to hook up w/a bunch of rookies like us to do the dives! We are only open water certified, but it sounds good to us, unless you wanted to do something advanced with advanced divers.

bilznut:
G,
My girl and I, along with out two sons will be in the 13th. My son turns 19 on the 13th. He has never done a night dive and is a rookie w/only 6 dives under his belt (although he is very good in the water, life guard certified etc..), My girl has one night dive, but 40 some dives under her belt. Her son is sixteen and has about 30 dives and three night dives under his bed. I have only about 60 dives with two night dives under my belt. I just asked the B-day boy if he would be interested and he said he would. Our only concern is if you wanted to hook up w/a bunch of rookies like us to do the dives! We are only open water certified, but it sounds good to us, unless you wanted to do something advanced with advanced divers.
I meant to say with OUR 2 sons.

bilznut:
G,

Hi bilznut, your are more then welcomed to join us. Should I include all four of you?

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom