Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

livn_life

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Scuba Club Cozumel? They seem to have a decent deal for October and I was wondering if they were any good.

I've never stayed there, but it looks like a really nice place. Someone on the trip I just got back from said that they had stayed there and it was pretty nice. no phones and no TV from what i understand. From the street and from the dock on the ocean side it looks like a pretty mexican hasienda (sp?). low rise room buildings maybe 3-4 stories high, everything painted white.

If you will do a search on this board with either "SCC" or "Scuba Club Cozumel," you will find lots of threads in which SCC is discussed. For us, it's the only place on the island that we stay...and we've been there twenty times.

We were their in April and had a great time. Beware if your taking kids SCC is not a good place for them, but if your a diver its great.

We leave for Scuba Club tonight, with layovers etc we'll arrive in Cancun Friday. Then off to Scuba Club on Saturday.

We'll be sure and comment on the trip when we return.

This is our first time diving in warm water...we are very excited!

DrDuktayp

I will be there a week from Saturday for the first time...I cant wait!!!!

Just returned from there yesterday, had a great time, place is clean and meals are good, shore diving in front of resort is great at night. Divemasters are very helpful and will try to set your dives up the way you want them. We got there jsut after Ivan went thru and they tried to find teh clearest sites, not the closest. It's an all inclusive that is hard to beat.

scott22 glad to see you had a great time. We were their this past April and came back with the same feelings. The night dives out front are a lot of fun with ease. We can't wait to go back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom