Post-Coz Depression

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

connellc

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from Coz yesterday. Had a GREAT trip but now the post-dive blues have set in for this land-locked Texan. The prospect of my next dive trip is just to far away. Anyone want to sponsor my diving habit? :eyebrow:

connellc:
Just got back from Coz yesterday. Had a GREAT trip but now the post-dive blues have set in for this land-locked Texan. The prospect of my next dive trip is just to far away. Anyone want to sponsor my diving habit? :eyebrow:

I would, but I am taking my pesos to Cozumel Saturday.....sorry! :crafty:

Sorry, I just spent my pesos in Mexico last week! (I guess I should have gotten a flu shot while I was there too!).

Best cure is to sign up for another trip to look forward too--even if it's way out on the 'budget' horizon.

Good Luck!

I feel your pain, my friend. I suggest you take it one day at a time. As Xarifa said, call your travel agent and book your next trip, that should help a little.

When really depressed, click on one my trip reports and relive the joy!

Jim
a fellow Coz junkie

Xarifa and jlyle are right, the best cure is to start planning your next trip! Writing a trip report and posting pics if you have them is another blues buster. Already started my countdown to Coz, only 81 days to go!

Otherwise people will depress you by talking about our upcomming trips. Tuesday Nov 8 for two weeks in the warm coz waters..........

I'm having difficulty deciding.......I have a week's vacation in December. I could go on another trip at the end of January. Or TWO times, I was considering making it TWO weeks, in March. One week would be DandyDon's Singles Trip!!!! Can I do them ALL???? My daughter said she 'might not' want to go to college.......

pennypue:
I'm having difficulty deciding.......I have a week's vacation in December. I could go on another trip at the end of January. Or TWO times, I was considering making it TWO weeks, in March. One week would be DandyDon's Singles Trip!!!! Can I do them ALL???? My daughter said she 'might not' want to go to college.......

College is overrated anyway! 71 days and counting.

You guys make me sick, sick, sick.....

Have been diving for a while, mostly in lake austin, TX , murky lake, and some ocean but have never been to Cozumel....

Tell me Cozumel dive is horrible :11: !!!! please tell me so, so I don't have to feel bad!!!!! :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom