Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CALI68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm trying to book a bunch of dives with Blue XT Sea and I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone have some other contact info. I understand there is some sort of e mail problem.

Thanks for the help!
-Chris

PS how's the diving in June?

Internet and email services on the island are sporadic at best, so sometimes she doesn't receive the emails. I also know she's buying a new computer so her old one may have been down for a few days. Or she might just be swamped and hasn't had time to address all her emails--she always answers the most urgent ones first.

So your best bet is to give her a call--phone numbers are on her website at:

http://www.bluextseadiving.com/

Diving in June is great, just like any other month in Coz. The water is warmer, the viz is good and seas are usually pretty calm. It does tend to rain more in the summer months (bring bug spray!) but showers are fleeting and normally at night.

Thanks! I'll give her a call. Do you dive with a 3mm or a skin in the summer? Generally speaking.

CALI68:
Thanks! I'll give her a call. Do you dive with a 3mm or a skin in the summer? Generally speaking.

Well I'm probably not a good gauge for what wetsuit you should wear because I am REALLY cold-natured. I wear my 1 mil full under a 3 mil shorty in the summer, and a 2-piece 3 mil suit the rest of the year. Water temps in Coz will range from 80-82 in the summer, so whatever you would wear in those temps will be fine for Coz. Is this your first trip to Coz or just your first trip to Coz in the summer?

cxg31s:
Is this your first trip to Coz or just your first trip to Coz in the summer?

First trip to Cozumel. :)

I can't wait! We were supposed to go this month but things got pushed ahead to June.

CALI68:
First trip to Cozumel. :)

I can't wait! We were supposed to go this month but things got pushed ahead to June.

Youe WERE in my SPAM folder...sorry about that!

Hooked4Life:
...Private messages via this board work as well

Not really...I rarely check them and 2, I don't answer business inquiries throught the board. If that's a last resort, then you can send me a message to let me know you're trying to get in touch with me.

Thanks for understanding!

Christi:
Youe WERE in my SPAM folder...sorry about that!

Thanks for understanding!

No worries, as long as we're diving with you on June 14,15,16,17 & 18 then that's all that matters. :)

..and a couple night dives too :)

Guess what?

I was just talking to Christi on the phone. She said a school of 42 eagle rays swam right past her this morning while she was taking pictures of a big sponge. One of the rays was 7 feet long!
I told her to make sure she feeds them so that they stay around so my wife and I can see them when we go in April! That's doable, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom