CZM to US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richhagelin

Contributor
Reaction score
I know that US Airways runs from CZM direct to some US locations and that Continental runs from CZM to Houston.

What other US carriers operate out of CZM and where in the US do they fly to?

Thanks,

Rich Hagelin

richhagelin:
I know that US Airways runs from CZM direct to some US locations and that Continental runs from CZM to Houston.

Thanks,

Rich Hagelin

Well all are based out of the US cities, but you can originate any of them from Coz if that's your question.

American - Dallas/CZM and back, several flights a week and I think two per day now
Continental - IAH/CZM and back numerous flights per week and usually two per day
US Air - Charlotte/CZM and back - a few flights a week
Delta - Atlanata/CZM and back I think they ar doing one or two flights a week

And then of course there are the Charters...Apple, Funjet, Worry-Free, MLT, etc.

Christi:
Well all are based out of the US cities, but you can originate any of them from Coz if that's your question.

American - Dallas/CZM and back, several flights a week and I think two per day now
Continental - IAH/CZM and back numerous flights per week and usually two per day
US Air - Charlotte/CZM and back - a few flights a week
Delta - Atlanata/CZM and back I think they ar doing one or two flights a week

And then of course there are the Charters...Apple, Funjet, Worry-Free, MLT, etc.

Small correction - Continental occasionally has two flights in a day from HOU, but normally the one that gets there about 11:30 and leaves about 12:30 is the only one.

richhagelin:

Thanks,

Rich Hagelin

United flies direct out of Chicago (O'Hare) on Monday, Wed. & Sat.

That said, their schedule is kinda screwy this and next month... maybe only Saturdays?

Doin' the standby thing again eh?

ggunn:
Small correction - Continental occasionally has two flights in a day from HOU, but normally the one that gets there about 11:30 and leaves about 12:30 is the only one.

Yep, thats the flight I take every trip ggunn

Jeff,

Yep, beats paying for a ticket. Last time I saw you, both my wife and I got on both flights. Back to Seattle 7 hours after leaving CZM.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom