Maps of Cozumel Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My hometown is Sullivan, MO. This is a rural commu
First, I'm looking for a map showing all the major dive sites around the island of Cozumel. Finding a url to such a map should be easy enough. Any suggestions are welcome.

Second, I'm looking for maps of individual dive sites at Cozumel. By this I mean detailed charts of major dive sites. Such a chart would show depths, distances from prominent landmarks, details of the sea floor, coral structures, canyons, walls, wrecks, etc. Has someone created a collection of charts such as this. Hand sketched charts would be very useful. accurate professional charts would used by numerous people.

Am I looking for that which does not exist? Or, am I just not aware of a huge resource that everyone else knows about?

Regards,

Scuba Steve

MOSteve2000:
First, I'm looking for a map showing all the major dive sites around the island of Cozumel. Finding a url to such a map should be easy enough. Any suggestions are welcome.
What I did to get a slue of free maps is do a Goggle search under "Images" and type in Cozumel Map.

Well, OK, I'll do it for you...

Done. Look here. There are about 900 pictures, which gives you hundreds of maps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom