Dive Report Xtabay and Sea Urchin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just read the report. Very nice. I love the opening where you say that you're basically useless the day before a trip! Soooo true! I'm in another world already and I still have a a couple weeks! :)

Nice job.

-Chris

michaelc:
ok here is my simple dive report.
Xtaby and Sea Urchin 4-13/4-18
Michaelc---we were in Cozumel at the same time---the changing currents and the spawning sponges were quite interesting! Glad you had a good trip!

AZ divers

CALI68:
I just read the report. Very nice. I love the opening where you say that you're basically useless the day before a trip! Soooo true! I'm in another world already and I still have a a couple weeks! :)

Nice job.

-Chris

The guys I work with are all used to my PVS (Pre Vacation Syndrome) the last week or so preceding a trip to Cozumel, when I exclusively wear my Cozumel shirts and adopt a smiling, unperturbable countenance that cannot be shaken. The day when I am the MOST useless, however, is my first day back, when I am still on Cozumel in my mind. They all tell me, "Welcome back to the real world, " to which I reply (pointing southward), "This is not the real world, THAT is."

Heavy sigh.

Cheers,

ggunn:
They all tell me, "Welcome back to the real world, " to which I reply (pointing southward), "This is not the real world, THAT is."

Amen.

michaelc:
just seeing if my timershows.
add it to a very old note so no one will see it.

This board brings it back to the top.

michaelc:
just seeing if my timershows.
add it to a very old note so no one will see it.
And timers no longer show on posts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom