Join Me and Muggsy on the Turks and Caicos Explorer II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
[user]Muggsy[/user] and I will be going on the Turks & Caicos Explorer II from Sept 13 through Sept 20th. We are excited to check out the project that LiquidAssets.tv :: Dive into something different on your next vacation. Be the star of your next dive vacation video ... in HD! are working on! It sounds like a lot of fun... As I understand it... there are currently 8 spots remaining on this trip, so if you'd like to join us for a week of fun, sign up at LiquidAssets.tv :: Dive into something different on your next vacation. Be the star of your next dive vacation video ... in HD!.

Liquid Assets is a video production company whose goal is to change the way that people look at scuba diving. Liquid Assets will be filming their new TV pilot onboard the Turks & Caicos Explorer II for four weeks between September 6 and October 4, and anyone is invited! Pricing for a week with the Liquid Assets film crew is the same as any reservation, at any time. Witness how your favorite dive programs are filmed and even be a part of the next generation of dive television.

Not to mention - Scuba Diving Magazine will be sponsoring a Video Contest onboard each of the four weeks, and the winner will win their trip for free, plus a clip in the video with credits, and a clip on Scuba Diving TV on ScubaDiving.com

So Let's get a bunch of ScubaBoarders on this trip, and show the world how much fun we have together, diving!

If I wasn't already going to Fiji in June and the California Channel Islands in September, I'd be up for this.

Hi Howard! I've been fortunate enough to have been invited on Weeks 1 and 4 (Sept. 6-13 and Sept. 27-Oct. 4). I'm looking forward to diving in the Turks & Caicos again, spending a week on this stellar boat, and seeing what the LiquidAssets folks are cooking up with these television pilot ideas. It does sound like a lot of fun, and I hope to see you all there in just a few months.

I'm already set for the first week (6 - 13 Sep 08) w/ a couple of my friends.

I can't wait to dive in Turks and Caicos. I thought it would be a great idea to go with Liquid Assets TV.

Looking forward to a great week of diving.....

I understand there are only 6 spots left!

Only 3 Spots left!

Have I mentioned how much fun this is going to be?

not to mention that the rates for this trip are cheaper than a regular trip on an Explorer Ventures trip? :wink:

Well, week one is gone. Hope the boat made it to safety. I am on week three and I am hoping the reef is still there.

Back
Top Bottom