First Cruise (where to dive)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space

Contributor
Reaction score
I will be on the Royal Caribbean/Majesty of the seas. Only ports are Nassau and Cocobay. There will be limited time to dive so a shore dive would be best. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Blue Space:
I will be on the Royal Caribbean/Majesty of the seas. Only ports are Nassau and Cocobay. There will be limited time to dive so a shore dive would be best. If anyone has any info that would be great.

I would contact Stuart Cove's in Nassau. Make sure you make them aware of your time constraints.

Did you mean Cococay rather than Cocobay? I believe that Cococay is RC's private island. We did that stop last year after Nassau. The only diving is through the cruise ship, a one tank morning dive. Wasn't that great compared to Nassau, but hey you get wet and the water is warm!

Bill.

Norda:
Did you mean Cococay rather than Cocobay? I believe that Cococay is RC's private island. We did that stop last year after Nassau. The only diving is through the cruise ship, a one tank morning dive. Wasn't that great compared to Nassau, but hey you get wet and the water is warm!

Bill.

Yup my bad its Cococay. And ya thats what I heard its RC's privalte island.
As long as I get to dive some I will have no complaints.

Do you know what the normal water temp is in Jan?

aren't you gonna have a reaction to the saltwater? I'd hate to see ya break out or something lol

Blue Space:
Yup my bad its Cococay. And ya thats what I heard its RC's privalte island.
As long as I get to dive some I will have no complaints.

Do you know what the normal water temp is in Jan?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom