RCCL Vision of Seas - no dive excursions. Need help to plan independent dives on ABCs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We're on Vision of the Seas in April. Turns out RCCL has no dive excursions on this trip :depressed:, and we want to dive on two of the three islands - Aruba, Bonaire and/or Curacao. We'd appreciate recommendations for each island for good dive shops for boat dives that can accommodate us with cruise ship schedule. Please help!!

We did a Discover Scuba for the kids with The Dive Bus on our cruise stop in Curacao Welcome to the Dive Bus We were happy with them. The shore dive entry is right across the street from the shop.

+1 for ths dive bus, they are a quality operation with a very nice nearby reef. I did my first post OW dive with flyndive in Aruba, it was a bit over my head at the time, but they also seemed like a good operation. The more expericanced divers seemed to enjoy it. Grain of sale, these are the only operators that I have experienced on these islands.

Hi wayfaring stranger!

If you want to dive in Curacao (I think you'd love it!), I can recommend another operator (although from what I've seen you can't go wrong with the Dive Bus).

Bas Harts Diving is a really great dive operator that everyone really seems to love. They go all over the west side of the island to remote sites that are pristine and amazing - I've done every one of the sites on their website and love them all! I think it's on their Dive Sites Page -> Here's their website: BasHartsDiving.com

I've also been to Aruba lots of times but I didn't dive there - nothing seemed to stand out to me.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

We dove with Clive, on Aruba. He is a small operation. Dive Aruba is the name of his website. He met us at the pier.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom