Phototshop Elements 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
For anyone that's interested....I just received an email from Amazon announcing Photoshop Elements 5. It is supposed to be available on September 29th. If you preorder the price will come down to $65.99

Geeezee.. and yet another upgrade...

Don't suppose they indicated what is "New and Improved??? in a nutshell?

I know, I know.... go to Adobe.com..heheh..

I took a look, they now added curves and a few other simplified adjustment tools...I might be going for it too (you only get the $20 rebate if you upgrade)

On the website they have a nice little thing that you can click thru to see some of of the new options.

PSE keeps getting closer and closer to the full PS. Adding curves is huge. For most photogs, definitely all that's truly necessary.

Now when are they going to bring the white balance dropper from PSE into PS for those times I'm *not* shooting RAW and want to do a quick and dirty white balance adjustment? I know I can do a "remove color cast" but the dropper is such a nice tool.

Leesa: Thanks for dusting out this room. It has been out of use for a while. Also, thanks for the info on PSE5. If I see anything about the new features, I will post it.

---Bob

I haven't upgraded since PSE2 - I keep finding free plug-ins, including for curves. Still, it would be really nice to have the "healing" brush. I assume it has that now. Also, I just want to feel more "with it".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom