Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Pensacola?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone from the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, maybe even Pensacola, region on here? I've been going there for a very long time, and want to start diving some of the sites I've fished for so long. So I'm looking for a good dive operator and some general info on the diving around there. Thanks!

teknitroxdiver:
Anyone from the Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, maybe even Pensacola, region on here? I've been going there for a very long time, and want to start diving some of the sites I've fished for so long. So I'm looking for a good dive operator and some general info on the diving around there. Thanks!

Come on down to Orange Beach and check us out at Gary's Gulf Divers. www.gulfdiver.net I thank you will be pleasantly supprised at the diving we have to offer.

algulfdiver:
Come on down to Orange Beach and check us out at Gary's Gulf Divers. www.gulfdiver.net I thank you will be pleasantly supprised at the diving we have to offer.
Actually I stopped by your shop sometime last year hoping to talk to you, but you were out on a weekend trip. I will definitly come by again next time I'm down.

I'm 20min north of Gulf Shores. I dive the shore sites(Jetties/Whiskey Wreck/ect) more than the offshore sites since they are free :) However, I do like getting out to deeper water when my wallet allows. I was certified through Underwater Works in Daphne, AL and use the boat they run(Gulf Diver out of Orange Beach Marina). Lots and lots of great sites out there, most people don't realize what our little stretch of coastline holds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom