Lake Ouachita Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chuck41

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Heading out to Lake Ouachita for a couple weeks of diving and spear-fishing. Planning to stay at Brady Mountain campground and fish the area nearby. Vis was about 12 - 15' last weekend. Anybody else gonna be out there and wanna get wet?

chuck41:
Heading out to Lake Ouachita for a couple weeks of diving and spear-fishing. Planning to stay at Brady Mountain campground and fish the area nearby. Vis was about 12 - 15' last weekend. Anybody else gonna be out there and wanna get wet?

We'll be at Lake DeGray just a little farther south this weekend with about 20 folks we're certifying. I know that after we get through filling tanks and humping gear up and down the shore and getting people in and out of gear all day Saturday we won't feel much like doing any fun dives or shooting a few fish.

I was out there last Saturday helping to get folks certified. (Currently in DiveCon course) Ouachita is too much of a fun place to do only that kind of thing though so for the next little while it will be strictly for fun. Hope I spot another big ole cat down there.

Back
Top Bottom