Savannah-1 spot open for GraysReef Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where exactly do you leave out from and at what time. I have no set plans for the weekend and I would very much like to dive the reef.

Have my own tanks, two, so is this a two tank trip, or do you do fills, and have more tanks?

It would be worth the drive!!

Also, what depth? I would be using Nitrox so if I know the depth I could get the right mix.

Thanks..
hoss

We leave from Half Moon Marina, which is off of I-95 past Richmond Hill (where I live). It is a two tank dive. Depth is about 60-65 feet give or take foot or two. I think it would be worth the trip, Terry knows his stuff and will get us on a good spot. His last dive on the reef he said they had 50 foot vis (yeah!). I'm hoping ours will be just as good. Go to Terry's site www.tlccharters.com, give him a call, he's a super guy and will answer any questions you have.

Andrea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom