Ft. Pickens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
Anyone interested in doing Ft. Pickens on Feb. 10th? High tide is 3:17 PM CST / 0.77 ft

I don't want to commit first, that would just kill the trip. Apparently, nobody wants to dive with me (except Mat):D

I'd be interested if I can round up a buddy, get off your *** Paul! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'd be interested if I can round up a buddy, get off your *** Paul! :D

I'm thinking of creating a DIR-esque Sockpuppet so that people will be lulled into diving on trips with me. Or, I can just PM you and call Gary, and he can say there are x # of people, without saying that I'm going.

Let's twist GlenFWB's arm as well! Should be well within his capabilities.

IMO, Ft Pickens is more forgiving than Destin's jetties in between tides, visibility usually isn't as good, but can be great at times none-the-less.

Glen shouldn't have a problem there, for sure.

I might be interested in Diving Ft.Pickens.I want to use that new BC as much as possible.

Well lets see, I'm not working that weekend, um yes!!!!!! :D I'm all about it. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us and make this dive a go. I have only dove this site once and would love to get back out there. If you look on my link from my gallery I have a map of Ft. Pickens (pre-Ivan)http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/66322/cat/500/ppuser/72760. Gary how much per diver are we looking at?

wjefferis wrote "Gary how much per diver are we looking at?"

Hows $45.sound?
I would like to get 6 to do this Dive.

mike_s:
I haven't seen that map yet.... where'd you find it?

I was given a copy of that map from either Dive Pros or MBT, can't remember which, but its been in circulation for quite some time. Its a preIvan map, so I dunno how accurate it is to this date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom