Spring-Springfest @ Vortex April 19th and 20th '08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It looks like most people agree with April 19th and 20th. The tides are good for some diving at the P.C. jetties also. Plus, It is after the tax man comes.

Spring Springfest will probably not live up to the standard that Vortoberfest has set, but it will break up the year between Vortoberfest's. I will probably bring some burgers or steaks for grilling. Maybe even a little beer.

There is plenty of time to plan and get your favorite campsites or lodges reserved.

If you plan on coming, Add your name to the list.

Snepdiver, wife and maybe child. If other children come.

Snepdiver + family
SuPrBuGmAn

If base camp is in spring country, I'll likely keep my diving to the springs, so the tides won't mean a thing to me :)

Yeah!! I can't wait!! I'm with Mat. I will probably stick to the springs. This is so exciting..and it is after April 15th...what a way to celebrate!! :DOf course you know I must break one tradition of the festivities...I am not a beer drinker...we will have to add rum to the tradition!!:D
Count me and my son Andy and probably his best friend Andrew who wants to start diving. I will tell him about it and maybe he can get certified before then.:)

I'm in. I've placed it on my calendar.

So far

Snepdiver + family
SuPrBuGmAn
AuTgrDvr
denisegg
RocketMan

I'm in. I've placed it on my calendar.

So far

Snepdiver + family
SuPrBuGmAn
AuTgrDvr
denisegg
RocketMan
Parysa

As long as nothing major interferes between now and then, I'm definitely in. I might even get my first Gulf dive in then! :D

DOf course you know I must break one tradition of the festivities...I am not a beer drinker...we will have to add rum to the tradition!!:D
...:)

Rum has been at every Vortoberfest to date, there's something for everyone :14:

Back
Top Bottom