Dive Plans For This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Whats everyones plans for this weekend? The weather looks pretty good for some beach diving, not so good for off shore diving. I was kind of thinking about paying 25.00 for the Ft. Pickens Shuttle and checking things out. I just wanted to see what everyone else was planning on and maybe joining in. I have to work the next two nights so I will check on replies in the morning or on Friday.

Saturday, Dec 13
03.gif

High: 59 Ž°F RealFeelŽ®: 56 Ž°F
Partly sunny

Sunday, Dec 14
04.gif

High: 68 Ž°F RealFeelŽ®: 65 Ž°F
Breezy with times of clouds and sun

I'm trying to work out logistics on another river cave trip. Plan A failed, but working on a plan B :D

I'd be up for that! I think Hetland was looking for some dives too! If we could get enough people we could rent a Pontoon and take ourselves out.

I just don't have the energy to properly prepare and drag my boat down there, but I would be willing to part with a few bucks for a tampoon boat rental. I'd also be up for any shore dives you guys may be interested in.

What about the bridge that connects Perdido to Pensacola? Any interest in diving it? If not this weekend, perhaps the near future?

What about the bridge that connects Perdido to Pensacola? Any interest in diving it? If not this weekend, perhaps the near future?

Thats one of the few shore dives in the area that I haven't done. I hears it can be good though.

I see a few spots that might work, but there's no way to tell from the shots if there is a "no parking" sign that would shoot it down....

North Shore
North_Shore.jpg

South Shore
South_Shore.jpg

Anyone check the tides for Pickens/P'Cola yet?

High tides are real late in the evening like 10:00PM

I just remembered I have a Company Party Saturday, but I'm good for Sunday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom