Let's Plan....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SJ and I were talking about that today. Maybe something in November off the coast of GA. Leaving St. Mary's with Capt. Terry Crowell and his "only" mate Judy. R

RavenC, you and SJ seem to be most familiar and most experience (at least amoung those who post :) ) so do ya'll want to plan it?

I don't have a problem with that. Does Divin' off the coast of GA sound good to you all? R

Or better yet. We could try to plan something for here in Beaufort. I am sure we could manage a cool trip to the Ross or something like that. With an oyster roast and shrimp boil. That sounds good to me. R

Not too keen on oysters and boiled shrimp but a get-together would be great. I would love to do some dives in Beaufort. I'm in!

Are you veg. ?

We can do that too.

No, not veg. Just not a seafood person. I don't mind fried shrimp but that's about as far as it goes with seafood. I like pretty much anything else though. I'm definitely for traditional barbeques though. :) Hotdogs, steaks, and burgers. Let's hear some suggestions from everyone on that. I am definitely interested in something for November since I was planning on heading to the coast in November anyway. Let's get to planning! :)

Either location would be great for me - whatever will get the most of us together. The only weekend in November that would be out is Thanksgiving. As for food - I don't eat any seafood but other than that, I'm flexible! Let me know how I can help.

All sounds good to me, I love seafood, but if the majority don't I can be a meat eater. Sure do love low country boil though. Any dive should work.

I am going to be gone on a liveaboard to the Bahamas Nov. 6th to the 10th and I will be working the weekend after Thanksgiving.
Looks like the only weekend I am available will be Nov. 22 and 23rd.

It will start getting busy now though due to the holidays and difficult to do much. I may have to have our family Thanksgiving dinner on the 23rd since I will be on call for the Hospital on Turkey day so that may not even be open for me.

If I can't make this one then maybe then I will next time.

Back
Top Bottom