hey wouldnt it be neat if

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New2ScubaSC

Reaction score
Hey wouldnt it be neat if we had a masscot or a logo or all chipped in for some cool t-shirts or something of the sort for deep south divers?

the flags cool

ide try and help contribute to some shirts or patches, i know this company that does all of our advertisment for the survey company i work for and they make all kinds of neat stuff from calculators with your logo to calendars w/ logos , theyve done all our shirts and uniforms and even did logos on swiss army pocket knives, im sure i could get them to do a sample for us to approve if we come up with an idea

any how seems the forum has been kinda slow just wanted to make conversation

chat later

A t-shirt sounds cool. Like the idea...what do yall think ?

RavenC and I are in. :D

How 'bout some long sleeve, white DSD tees? I don't have any long sleeve scuba tees... Mine are all short sleeve.

...Or conversely, how 'bout a navy blue tee? They always look so "nautical," especially with a logo like ours on it. Maybe some yellow letters, too, that are sorta "old timey"...

I like the ideas. How about a long sleeve navy blue shirt with the big confederate dive flag on the back and Deep South Divers on the front pocket? Something like that maybe? :)

I like that idea...Good imagination yall lol. : )

*~*Kristen*~*:snorkel: :scuba:

SeaJay...I sent you a VERY ROUGH idea of what the shirt could be. Keep in mind that I'm not a good artist in the first place...and in the second place I am in a hurry to go to work right now. I don't have anywhere to host it so if possible, could you put it up here for everyone to see? Thanks a lot and I hope everyone likes the idea, not necessarily the actual "art"work. :)

Hey, y'all... That reminds me... If anyone ever needs space, just let me know... I'd be thrilled to throw something up on the site.

Naturedivers' rendition is at http://www.DeepSouthDivers.org/tshirt.jpg

Looks really, really cool...

Do y'all think that a long sleeve T should get something printed on the arms? I think I like that idea... Maybe, "The South will dive again?" (With another rebel dive flag on the shoulder?)

..Just kicking around some ideas... :)

You know, the back of the T... I think it needs to have our name below the rebel dive flag... What do y'all think?

These are all fantastic ideas... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom