Springfest "V" 2012 - April 27 to 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So what are the dates?!!?!

What works better for everyone?

April 20th - April 22nd

or

April 27th - April 29th

The weekend of April 20 - 22 the tides are not right for jetty diving. On April 27 to 29 high tide is in early afternoon.

Fr 27 High 1:12 PM 1.4
Sa 28 Low 12:34 AM -0.1
HIgh 2:00 PM 1.3
Su 29 Low 1:06 AM 0.0
29 High 2:58 PM 1.2

Historically that is an important consideration in date selection.... Also we don't have classes that weekend so we can come relaxed and ready to play.....

Another important question - Do we want entertainment or just enjoy a quiet evening......

Then my vote is the 27th through 29th. I definitely want to go to St Andrews on Saturday. And I like the timing of the tides. I am not a morning person. :D
I would love to have entertainment, but I also enjoy sitting around a campfire.

I thought you were the entertainment.

I like both weekends. I CAN NOT miss this one. Either works for me. We just can not go any longer without seeing all of you guys.

Entertainment I can take or leave. So no vote on that from me. I seem very undecided lately.

See everyone soon.

I like both weekends. I CAN NOT miss this one. Either works for me. We just can not go any longer without seeing all of you guys.

Entertainment I can take or leave. So no vote on that from me. I seem very undecided lately.

See everyone soon.

Wooo Hooo!!! Awesome you guys are coming!! I can't wait to see ya'll. I can entertain or be entertained. :wink:

See everyone soon.

It will be good to see you guys again.

too soon to say for sure, but I will try my best to make this one. I would prefer the better tides as I might not be able to afford boat dives this time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom