Marthas Quarry Nashville, TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
My team is headed up to Nashville, TN Wednesday and wanting to dive at Marthas Quarry. Can anyone give me any information about it?

Dive Buddy has a page on it - scroll down to the reports from users, some of which are fairly recent. Looks like it's up to 60 feet deep with a structure to explore, but no on-site air fills, so plan to bring your tanks pre-filled. And it's in Lebanon, TN, technically. Per some of the posts the original report on it is outdated, so be sure you read user posts, not just the main write-up up top.

Lake Diver has an old page, perhaps outdated but the aerial photo showing where things are looks useful.

Since you mention heading 'up' to Nashville, I assume your team is based southward from there. Although further north, I'd mention Pennyroyal Blue Springs resort in southwestern KY, and some people occasionally dive Dale Hollow Lake. There used to be a site called Dive Cerulean in southwestern KY, but it's closed.

Richard.

Martha's Quarry is not a very good dive site these days. The vis is pretty crappy, there are NO facilities except an occasionally serviced port a john, and the set up area is quite tick and chigger infested. Not sure if things have been fixed yet but earlier in the year the platforms were all broken and unusable.

Martha's Quarry is not a very good dive site these days. The vis is pretty crappy, there are NO facilities except an occasionally serviced port a john, and the set up area is quite tick and chigger infested. Not sure if things have been fixed yet but earlier in the year the platforms were all broken and unusable.

This is what I heard recently as well. It is unfortunate.

Dang! My son moved to Ellisville this year and we are looking for a local place to dive. Is abw the closest decent place

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom