Who is currently running Cooper River dive trips?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lakejocasseediveshop.com is showing a trip for the 14th and 15 on their calendar. Call and ask them. They are good guys to dive with.

If you're into 'braille' diving, w/fast incoming/out going tide changes every 15 minutes, you'll like the Cooper River !!!!....And it's alligator mating season so watch where you put your hands ( under all the fallen logs that lay on the bottom ) !!!!......

Capt. Tom is the one to go with. He gets a lot of email traffic, so phone is better. Call the cell # on his site. Just got back from a quick trip there, and loved it.

Wondering if you got to dive? Coming down next week - my son and I are lined up to dive the Cooper River - only trying to get some insight on conditions and what you thought.
:D

Johnny is definitely looking for divers. Try him on Facebook @ Copper River Divers

Dove with Johnny - very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to do business with - I recommend him.

Bill with Off the Wall Diving only dives the weekends where you can get 4 (1hr) dives in without being ripped down the river bottom. His email is bill@jocaseediveshop.com If however you can only dive a specific weekend then Johnny Cercoply does an excellent job given the more challenging conditions those less than ideal weekends offer. His email is cooperriverdiving@gmail.com.

SingleDivers.com has a charter with 2 openings for 4 days Jul 30- Aug 5th if anyone wants to join in. The charter is with Off The Wall Diving aka Lake Jocassee Dive Shop. You can contact either wreckwench@singledivers.com or bill at the shop.

I will Agree With Wreck Wench. Lake Jocassee Dive Shop is great to dive with. Bill is VERY GOOD. The contacts are listed in many post prior. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom