Resort style certification in Destin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys-

We are going down to Destin next month and have toyed with the idea of going diving.

I'm certified as is my father, but have not been diving in years and want a refresher, but my wife and mother are not.

Does anyone in the Destin area offer a resort-style diving certification, so we could go dive while we are there?

Thanks

---------- Post added August 23rd, 2014 at 05:36 PM ----------

No one?

Since no one has replied, I thought I would give you my two cents. We don't really have anything I would call resort diving here in Northwest Florida. There are basically two dive shops in Destin, I have provided their links below in case you don't have them. Both shops run nice boats and both can provide certification. I guess to get close to resort diving, you might be able to hire a dive master to help you with various aspects of the trip. I know that doesn't help much, but hopefully you can find what you are looking for.

-Destin Scuba Diving, Destin Snorkeling - Scuba Tech of NW Florida

Emerald Coast Scuba - Emerald Coast Scuba

Good Luck!

Hey guys-

We are going down to Destin next month and have toyed with the idea of going diving.

I'm certified as is my father, but have not been diving in years and want a refresher, but my wife and mother are not.

Does anyone in the Destin area offer a resort-style diving certification, so we could go dive while we are there?

Thanks

---------- Post added August 23rd, 2014 at 05:36 PM ----------

No one?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom