Looking for Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brendascuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there new to the site, love it....I was wondering if anyone could help me locate my dive instructor. I was certified open water back in 1990 at Scuba South a dive shop in Nashville, Tennessee. I was transferred with my company a couple of years later and just returned to the area and see the dive shop has closed. Didn't know if any of the instructors might be at other stores... Thanks!

What is the agency, instructor name and number on your cert card?

It's P.A.D.I and I went on PADI's website and tried to do a search, I also sent an email on their "contact us" site but never received any reply from them.

There are a few more Dive Shops in Nashville,than you would think, but yes I did that and no one knew anything. I was hoping a Diver from that time frame and area might see the post and be able to provide some information. But thanks for the reply!

There are a few more Dive Shops in Nashville,than you would think, but yes I did that and no one knew anything. I was hoping a Diver from that time frame and area might see the post and be able to provide some information. But thanks for the reply!

Ha! I saw that. I can't believe there's enough business to support so many shops up in Mountain country!

Back
Top Bottom