Selling a bunch of gear: Steel tanks, Apeks, Scubapro, Halcyon, Zeagle, OMS, ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris_b

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Moving overseas and need to sell off most of my beloved dive gear. Here's a list with asking prices:

• Scubapro Jet Fins (XL size). Brand new, never in the water. $50.
  • Zeagle Scout back-inflate BC (M size). Looks almost new, not used much. $150.
  • Mares Vector Origin jacket-style BC (XS size). Nothing fancy but does the job. $35.
  • Apeks regset 1 (Yoke). ATX50 1st and 2nd stage (the latter on a 36" LP hose) , TX40 second stage (on a 20" LP hose), OMS submersible pressure gauge. $250 for the set.
  • Apeks regset 2 (Yoke). ATX50 1st and 2nd stage (the latter on a 60" LP hose) , TX40 second stage (on a 20" LP hose), OMS submersible pressure gauge. $250 for the set.
  • Intova lights (2). One wide beam, one narrow. $30 each or $50 for the pair.
  • Halcyon single-tank backplate/wing setup, 27lbs. of lift. Stainless steel backplate (pad with grommets included, I never used it) with harness. Recently replaced o-rings inside the inflator valve. $250.
  • Zeagle storage pocket with safety sausage, spool, and cheesy little whistle. Attaches to any standard webbing. $20.
  • XS SCUBA LP85 steel tank. DIN with yoke insert. Will need hydro this summer, has seen very little use since new in 2011. $225.
  • 2 Steel LP72 tanks. These are from the 1970s but in awesome shape. Out of hydro but their last time around they still got the "+" designation. Really nice modern Thermo valves on both with nice handwheels. $80 each.

Everything is in good working order. Would be happy to work out a deal with someone wanting to buy everything at once. Feel free to drop me a PM, I can e-mail pics of any of these if you like. I live in Northeast Pensacola up near the UWF campus.

Apparently after 24 hours we're no longer able to edit our posts--will just give an update. Several things have sold and I've lowered prices on things that haven't sold. Will lower prices again in a few days if these prices don't get things sold. Here's the list now:

• Apeks regset 1 (Yoke). DS4 1st and ATX50 2nd stage (the latter on a 36" LP hose) , TX40 second stage (on a 20" LP hose), OMS submersible pressure gauge. $220 for the set.
  • Apeks regset 2 (Yoke). DS4 1st and ATX50 2nd stage (the latter on a 60" LP hose) , TX40 second stage (on a 20" LP hose), OMS submersible pressure gauge. $220 for the set.
  • Halcyon single-tank backplate/wing $200.
  • XS SCUBA LP85 steel tank. $200.
  • 2 Steel LP72 tanks, Thermo valves (yoke). $60 each.

Everything is now sold except the two Apeks regsets.

Hi phlegm, sorry for the delay, I'm not getting notifications from SB for some reason. The regs were sold this past weekend, so I'm all out of gear now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom