Hilton Head Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm new to the message board and would like some info on Hilton Head diving. Are there any active dive shops on the Island of do you haave to go off the Island to get a place, and if yes, where?
Thanx

Howdy!

Glad you're here, but this is the Intro forum, and as large as SB is - we try to post threads in the appropriate forums.

I'll ask a Moerator to move this to the right one.

Hope you'll come back and Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you properly.

:zorros:

Hi there cgardinier,
Welcome to Scuba Board - the greatest online place, the fastest growing, and the nicest! You can meet a lot of helpful people here and it’s an awesome place to get answers about scuba diving. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM me. Take care and safe diving from Matt. :thumb:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome to the board. At the end of the main page there are sections for different parts of the world. You might try one of those areas for info on Hilton Head. Am I to assume you live near there? How long you been diving?

cgardinier:
I'm new to the message board and would like some info on Hilton Head diving. Are there any active dive shops on the Island of do you haave to go off the Island to get a place, and if yes, where?
Thanx
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!
Enjoy your diving and enjoy ScubaBoard, there's a lot here.
Look around you'll either find answers waiting, or find a forum frequented by folks who can answer any question you have.

Now for my stock message, which is still under construction:
This is a great place to meet people, talk about diving, and get information on just about any aspect of diving -or other subjects sometimes- that you can think of. Roaming through the forums is great help for me.
Now get wet with us and dive into the forums to ask questions, answer those that you can and even chat with folks about diving dreams and nightmares. ScubaBoard is a great place to spend your required Surface Intervals.
When you post a question, be as sure as you can that it's in the right forum or you'll probably find it moved.
The folks here are passionate about their diving, some about their specialty, so the reading can get very interesting, sometimes very hot.
Don't forget, if you haven't already done it, to fill out you profile as completely as reasonable, it'll save you being asked and having to repeat the information often.
Enjoy!

Tom

Dapher:
Welcome to the board. At the end of the main page there are sections for different parts of the world. You might try one of those areas for info on Hilton Head. Am I to assume you live near there? How long you been diving?
undefined\

I live in CT, will be in Hilton Head, on vacation for a week, in mid-Nov, and have been diving for four years. Thanx for the tip on geographic information.

You will have to let me know how the diving is there. The group I dive with is debating our next years adventure. Hawaii live-aboard or drive the East Coast and dive dive dive.

cgardinier:
Thanx
At this time, there are no dive shops on Hilton Head Island. There used to be one but it closed awhile back. There is a dive shop in Beaufort and several in Savannah. When we are in Hilton Head, we dive in the May river just off the island. It is no- viz diving. You might want to check the following websites: Deepsouthdivers.org or Savannahscuba.net for more information about diving in the area

Just wondering why the guy was slamed for asking a legit question about diving Hilton Head, S.C.?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom