Spots OPEN for Savannah Charter April 30th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrea31419

Reaction score
There are a couple of spots open for a Savannah Charter this weekend. Contact Capt Terry at TLC Charters for info. It's $100.00 for a 2 tank dive. It will be a wreck dive.

andrea31419:
hi andrea
do yall still have an opening for this weekend? how far is it to savana from charleston. what time does the boat leave? is it sat or sun? how deep is the wreck? i am looking for places to dive. im new to this area.

see ya on the bottom
DDD

Hi DDD,

As far as I know they are open, contact Terry at www.tlccharters.com, his contact info is on his page. Charleston is about a 2.5-3 hour drive from Savannah. boat leaves at 7am from Half Moon Marina, Dive is Saturday (weather permitting), dept is probably about 60-65,and it's a wreck.

Just got an email from Capt Terry, trip cancelled due to weather, we're on for nextweekend, but not sure about spots open for next Sat.

thanks for all your help andrea i have been in contact with capt. terry and he also informed me of the cancelation . he does have an opening for the following weekend but unfortunatelly i am flying home for that week end. hopefully the following weekends will nice weather and i will be able to dive with yall.

thanks
DDD

andrea31419:
Sound good DDD...we've now been scheduled for May 21st.
hi andrea , i wont be able to make that dive with yall for i have a dive already sch. with charleston scuba. please keep me in mind though cause i do want to come down and dive with yall.
thanks
DDD

Back
Top Bottom