just got the plate and wing, now to dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I finally got a dss backplate for my dss lcd20 wing. I tried for ever to buy a plate in Canada used but not a chance in one year. I was going to use a diverite but Dan's dive shop in Ontario gave me a great deal. I also bought some ss cambands from him.
I love the plate, the edges are nice and smooth and the inserts on the holes where the webbing goes through appears that it will give longer life to my webbing.
This will be my warm water setup. I have a Zeagle Brigade that will be backup. I leave that one on Coz in storage at ScubaRepair.
For me I wont need any added weight using al80s. I used a steel 100 and that was heavy when I had my Apeks kit down to Coz last. I am 5'9" 185. not a lot of fat.
I am very happy with the dss kit. kevin

It's hard to find used DSS gear. Nobody wants to get rid of it! :D

I would not part with my Torus wing, SS plate and Hog harness for anything. Now to just get Zoso in one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom