Travel Stage Bottle Rigging

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We offer two different travel stage kits. The only difference is the size of the bolt snap.

The standard kit assumes travel to warm water, and is fitted with smaller snaps.

These are the snaps on the "Standard" Travel Stage kit

80105_IMAGE_LARGE.jpg

And these are the Jumbo snaps on the "Jumbo Snap" stage rig

80106_IMAGE_LARGE.jpg

Tobin

Gotcha. Do you know the size of the eye on the first one? Is it 1" (what many of us are using on our stages locally; they tend to fit fingers better than those rounder ones).

Thanks! Very innovative product.

Gotcha. Do you know the size of the eye on the first one? Is it 1" (what many of us are using on our stages locally; they tend to fit fingers better than those rounder ones).

Thanks! Very innovative product.

The "eyes" on the smaller snaps are 3/4, not 1 "

Tobin

Any chance you could do some custom ones with 1" (non-round) snaps? I could probably source them if necessary. I've just found those to work best with (thick) gloves or without. Totally understand if it's too much trouble.

Any chance you could do some custom ones with 1" (non-round) snaps? I could probably source them if necessary. I've just found those to work best with (thick) gloves or without. Totally understand if it's too much trouble.

I have no plans to add a third style of stage kit.

Tobin

Back
Top Bottom