HOG Harness Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowflake4727

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I currently have a Halcyon SS plate and was looking at your HOG harness kit to go on it.

Is the harness in the kit you have for $58 a soft one like you include with the glide harness adapter? If not, why? I am not sure if I want a softer harness or a stiffer one.

Do you sell a weighted STA? I am assuming you don't because I did not see one on your site.

Thank you,

Paul

I currently have a Halcyon SS plate and was looking at your HOG harness kit to go on it.

Is the harness in the kit you have for $58 a soft one like you include with the glide harness adapter? If not, why? I am not sure if I want a softer harness or a stiffer one.

Do you sell a weighted STA? I am assuming you don't because I did not see one on your site.

Thank you,

Paul

We currently sell one type of reinforced webbing with all of our harnesses. This webbing is just slightly softer than the resin reinforced webbing it replaced ~12 months ago.

Our crotch straps have always been an entirely different webbing, non reinforced. This did not change.

We don't sell any STA's I'm not a fan of STA's. DSS does offer bolt on weights for DSS Stainless Steel back plates.

Tobin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom