GUE DiveLog Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jasonmh

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone using the GUE divelog software? I am looking for some divelog software, but I don't know anything about this one. I couldn't find any screenshots or demos on the GUE website.

Cool, I'm behind times. Didn't know they had one out. Does it link with the popular bottom timers? or computers in gauge mode?

ABQdiver:
Cool, I'm behind times. Didn't know they had one out. Does it link with the popular bottom timers? or computers in gauge mode?

Hey Kevin,
That is a good question. They sell it as included in the Decoplanner software, or as a seperate package by itself for 15 bucks. Right now though when I try to buy it on GUE's website it doesn't seem to let me. This is from their website:

"DiveLog lets you download profiles from a growing number of dive recording devices. Divers can analyze every aspect of their profile from the shape of ascent to gradient factors and oxygen loading. You can easily keep track of your dive statistics, and also export your dives to assist with planning or to share with dive buddies; this feature also allows you to email your dives to GUE when renewing your GUE certification. DiveLog is now available for Windows. DiveLog costs $15 as a stand-alone application."

I have been looking for some better divelog software, and thought for 15 bucks I might as well try it, but I can't seem to order it on the site right now. I'll try it again later.
Jason

I have the software, and just took a screen shot of it.

You can find it here

I dont use any computers with it, but it looks like it will accept Suunto computers.

Jasonmh:
Anyone using the GUE divelog software? I am looking for some divelog software, but I don't know anything about this one. I couldn't find any screenshots or demos on the GUE website.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom