Seattle Diving 10/9-10/12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldsmoke

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I need to be in Bellingham sometime between now and Sunday. I'm taking a little road trip and bringing dive gear. I will be solo and looking to get a little diving in. If you want to dive let me know.

Thanks,

Hunter

Point of clarification - I'll be in Seattle. I just need to be in Bellingham for a few hours.

i dont think there's much of a DIR community in seattle

To quote JeffG ... <snicker>

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Next time you're on your way through, hit the NWdiveclub forum...we, the DIR/GUE crew, would've gladly taken you out! In answer to the comment of "not a very large DIR community in Seattle, Ha! We have a HUGE community from OW divers to T2/C2 divers always diving. Come on up and see :)

Thanks for the offer Kaizer. I was able to get a dive in with some guys I met via the NWdiveclub forum. The conditions were great. Can't wait to get back.

Hunter

Next time you're on your way through, hit the NWdiveclub forum...we, the DIR/GUE crew, would've gladly taken you out! In answer to the comment of "not a very large DIR community in Seattle, Ha! We have a HUGE community from OW divers to T2/C2 divers always diving. Come on up and see :)
none of the locals responded, which i thought odd

I was in the Philippines. I'm not sure how many other Seattle DIR divers are on SB any more.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom