DIR I and II videos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WQFTruckster:
Does anyone know of a link to download/stream the DIR I and II videos? I found a link to DIR III, and to audio clips of II, but no video. The audio clip is interesting but hard to visualize some parts.

I'm not sure if this is available anywhere. However, the compilation of all these things is contained in newest DIR DVD set which is highly recommended.

I bought the DVD set and I was a little less than impressed. Some of the sections are great while others are obviously lacking. It is my opinion that they assume you already have a pretty good diving background because they talk as if you know it all. Could have been better but some sections were very informative. Worth the money? I don't think so, go in with a friend and make some copies if you can.

Dive4Life:
I bought the DVD set and I was a little less than impressed. Some of the sections are great while others are obviously lacking. It is my opinion that they assume you already have a pretty good diving background because they talk as if you know it all. Could have been better but some sections were very informative. Worth the money? I don't think so, go in with a friend and make some copies if you can.

Obviously, the intention of these DVDs is not to learn you how to dive DIR way because it can't be done in any remote way. Believe or not in can be done only during some of GUE courses. I agree that in some sections more details could be provided but I see this DVD more as DIR promo than teaching material.

If you think that DVD is not worth the money than it's not worth the watching or copying. Save your time.

BTW I believe you have some laws in States against such things.

While the DVD was a bit lacking, you will never realize the worth of the dvd set untill you have taken or are about to take fundies. The DVD set is a good primer or quick review.

MonkSeal:
Obviously, the intention of these DVDs is not to learn you how to dive DIR way because it can't be done in any remote way. Believe or not in can be done only during some of GUE courses. I agree that in some sections more details could be provided but I see this DVD more as DIR promo than teaching material.

If you think that DVD is not worth the money than it's not worth the watching or copying. Save your time.

BTW I believe you have some laws in States against such things.
You are absolutely right about the laws. But we do have the right to make backup copies of things that we have purchased for ourselves. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom