Just bought Premier

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just got the Premier package today to complement BlueShield insurance that I get through my employer.

Question:
- Are they going to send some paperwork to my home address? Nothing was written about the next step.
- Is there a policy number somewhere? So far non is listed in the emails I received.
- Will there be a physical card provided?

I couldn't find any FAQ type of description on understanding how to deal with their process.

PS: As I understand, Dive Assure also covers some non-diving related accidents. Can anyone elaborate on the range of non-diving coverage?

They do send a card..at least they sent me one.....not sure what else came in the package......I should probably look at it one day.... I have both DAN and Dive Assure.....so hopefully I'm covered if I ever need it...:)

Got 2 cards today. One page of general info, no policy number (even on the cards), no agreement or description of the rules and etc. Nowhere even to lookup what comes in premier (other than going online). Very bare...

Are they legit?

Are they legit?
The first question that popped up into mind when I read the first question, only furthered my question of this as I read on. Give them a call?

I just got my DAN cards. I did not do a price comparison, but my cards do have a policy number.

There should be a name on the card like JAROD1 that is your policy ID usually a combo of your first and last name. The information for the policy itself is online. I used to have DiveAssure but bailed on them because of DEPP. Went to Dan.

What is DEPP???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and Happy Holidays!

While at one time DiveAssure members received discounts on DEPP diving gear coverage, DiveAssure and DEPP have never been associated or connected in any other manner.

All DiveAssure members receive an emergency plastic card and an emergency BCD tag. Both the card and tag contain all the information that is needed in order to contact DiveAssure when assistance is needed. Access to the insurance policies is available at any time through our website or the member's online account.

Back
Top Bottom