What a stupid website, cannot delete items from the cart!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well, was about to renew the membership. I WAS ALMOST HOME after selecting again premier membership! Well, then it asked me if I want to buy an insurance for my trip, I thought it would be nice to have one. So, I filled out a form but it gave me such an expensive price that I immediately decided that it is just too much to insure $3.5K and I'll go with DAN for the trip insurance part. Well, now the freaking trip insurance is in my cart with a total of $400+ and there is no way to delete the damn trip insurance. In the cart there is no DELETE button nor some other similar feature!!! I just want to buy premier diving insurance but it comes as a package deal, it seems, with a trip insurance. I tried to log again from a different browser but the choices persist. One premier, one basic and a freaking trip insurance!!! There is one button with a broken image, don't know what it is but it gives a message: This Part of the website is currently down for scheduled maintenance. :confused:

Interesting fact, when you go again through the wizard and choose no trip insurance it does not remove one from the cart. I have no clue how to work it. Great job on user experience - (sarcasm)!

What a joke. You don't want my money, fine.

Sounds like they want all your money. Hee hee

Why not call them directly and calmly request help with the situation? Over the years they've always been most accommodating to me in those regards. Also suspect there's just a hitch in the website or some othercfreezing problem because last year same as you, I found myself unwilling to take the price. I was able to back out of the cart or delete an item, I dismember which.

Hello Texasguy,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with our website today. We will be happy to assist you with your purchase and would like to invite you to contact us directly via email at info.usa@diveassure.com or via telephone at 1-866-898-0921 ex. 2
We thank you for your interest in DiveAssure and look forward to assisting you.

The DiveAssure Support Team

Oops my bad. I was talking about the other guys not that it should make any difference.

Well, I was able to order just the insurance. At some point I reloaded the page and the trip insurance was gone. I still do not understand what was done to accomplish this. Well, I am now a happy insured diver for another year. Hope website will get fixed by same time next year.

Back
Top Bottom