Scuba In Poland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cr.padlo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am travelling to Poland over the summer (probably mid-late June) to visit family. I will be flying into Warsaw and spending a couple days before travelling down to Warsaw. Any recommendations? I am Open Water and Dry Suit certified and very comfortable in the water. Is there anything you recommend in and out of the water?

Czesc Cr.podlo,

You are landing in Warsaw and going where? Let me know where you are and maybe I can give you more information.

Whenever I am in Poland visiting family and friends I enjoy going to the Old Town Market Square in whatever city I am in.I enjoy several meals of good polish food such as pierogi, bigos, sausage and of course excellent beer. It is also worth checking out the magnificent old architecture.

I have never been diving in Poland but wreck diving in the Baltic Sea near the Tri-City (Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia) is on my Bucket List. If you are there, go Hel (the Hel Peninsula).

Regards,
Spc

Update: Time is now in August, specifically we are travelling down near Warsaw. We will also be visiting the salt mines.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom