The 1st SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-O-Rama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i opened this para dito na tayo magusap regarding our planned september trip

we can finalize iteneraries and people coming along...

so far we haven't decided on a resort yet nor an IT of sites we're gonna do...

can the DMs and DIs call out na rin so we know how many pros we've got with us and all that... you can reco your list of sites to hit (and dive sched) while you're at it - let's keep the level at "general" so it's fun for the experienced yet doable for the inexperienced

might as well decide na rin if we're doing overnight/ daytrip, 4 dives or 5, may night ba o wala (sana meron!), 2 dives out ba o 3, drifts ba o deeps, minimum dive count to join ba o wala...

ayun lang muna... hinihimas-himas ko pa si misis

Jag

shugar:
i opened this para dito na tayo magusap regarding our planned september trip

we can finalize iteneraries and people coming along...

so far we haven't decided on a resort yet nor an IT of sites we're gonna do...

can the DMs and DIs call out na rin so we know how many pros we've got with us and all that... you can reco your list of sites to hit (and dive sched) while you're at it - let's keep the level at "general" so it's fun for the experienced yet doable for the inexperienced

might as well decide na rin if we're doing overnight/ daytrip, 4 dives or 5, may night ba o wala (sana meron!), 2 dives out ba o 3, drifts ba o deeps, minimum dive count to join ba o wala...

ayun lang muna... hinihimas-himas ko pa si misis

Jag

My suggestion - 3 dives (2 dives out morning and 1 afternoon dive). First dive max 100 ft; 2nd and 3rd dives shallower. 5 divers in a boat including the DM. No minimum dive count to join, discriminatory kagad yan pards. I agree we dive according to the comfort level of the least experienced diver. Sama sama dapat pards. Daytrip muna. Let's learn from each other's dive profile until we get comfortable and then we can move on to plan deep/power dives next time we dive. We don't dive until we all agree.

Look guys we have to start somewhere. Why don't we dive using the resorts portulano, aqua and balai in that order for September, December and March. Quarterly dive-o-rama. I just don't know if Pao and you Jag are allowed to stay at other competitors resort.

Patuloy mo yang paghimas...dahan dahan ka nga lang at bka magbunga na naman yan :eyebrow: , you can kiss your diving adventure goodbye for sure :11: . hehe

hahahahaa

i can stay at other resorts naman... just comes out much cheaper for me if i do balai hehehehe (and cheaper is good for wifey)

day trip sounds good... tama ka for all we know we hate each other's guts in person an overnight might be unbearable hahahaha

this is a good start...

Jag

shugar:
hahahahaa

i can stay at other resorts naman... just comes out much cheaper for me if i do balai hehehehe (and cheaper is good for wifey)

day trip sounds good... tama ka for all we know we hate each other's guts in person an overnight might be unbearable hahahaha

this is a good start...

Jag

Di naman cguro. But it might be a gud idea not to talk about scuba gear, aabutin tayo ng magdamag and forget each others name the next day.

O, I greeted your friend na sa "Hello" thread (twice pa ata).

just to add to jag and clgsamsons' posts siguro it would be proper to list na din our real nicknames and certification level for the manongs appreciation hehehe

i'll start na:

jonix - jon OW

btw, jag...dive o rama hmmmm reminds me of a dance show noong early 80's :eyebrow:

Carlo AOw

lets all do a daytrip first i will be bringing 2 of my good buds who are also AOW. im kinda getting tired of the same old sites ive been seeing in anilao. maybe we can all plan some great sites. ofcourse to be dictated by the diver with the least experience. lets get all the details ironed ou.

so the place where we would be going is where one of us gets the lowest cost, ganun ba yun? hmmmmmmm :sly: :33:

paolov:
so the place where we would be going is where one of us gets the lowest cost, ganun ba yun? hmmmmmmm :sly: :33:

caloy samson - aow/ean

Look guys lets just go to a "neutral" resort. Any resort except aqua, balai and portulano. To tell you frankly I can get a discount at aqua (my home resort) and portulano (pao's home resort) pero ako lang and that would be unfair to you guys.

mismo! hahahahahaha i figured we were all kalog enough (and old enough?) to appreciate the fancy name hehehehe

for all you know ito ang maging "official" name ng ating regular dive trips diba?

btw - jag=AOW 21 dives

Jag

ditto with me... since day trip muna tayo, anywhere decent, comfy with ok food and is quite reasonalble in price i'm ok with

kung gusto nga ninyo ko-boy pa! hahahahaha baon tayo ng food tapos pot luck...

my wifey just experimented with a killer ginataang adobo last night... mmmmmmmm....

Jag

Back
Top Bottom