NEW Dive-O-Rama Announcement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
guys,

according to pao it looks like portulano's cleanup is going to turn into a Crown of Thorns extermination drive...

we're looking at doing a lot of work at more or less 20feet...

the bad news is it isn't deep and if you haven't mastered your bouyancy then you're sure to breach every now and then unless you make provisions for it...

the good news is we can do upwards of 60 minutes per dive... if you like staying under this is wonderful

please give a YES or NO if you're ok with this change in "treatment"

Jag

PS
Jag is a YES

im in whether its shallow or deep.. how many dives do we get to do? cant we do some fun dives after our clean up dives?

regarding the banner printing...am volunteering to bring it to pixographics megamall for production. that is, if you guys are ok with the P40/sq ft rate.

unless any of you guys can have it done, i would need the final artwork within today sana. might not be able to attend to it from tomorrow 'till tuesday next week.

2 days proofing + 3 days production...baka maipit tayo

bring tongs din daw pala for the COT cleanup per paolov's sms message

this one's on the 24th, right? yup, i'm in

(lakas ng loob, parang expert sa buoyancy)

pixographics is cool with me :D

i pray for good weather, last time i was in dive n trek the surge was so strong at 20ft. anyone at that depth would have feltv seriously dizzy!

iris_ice:
this one's on the 24th, right? yup, i'm in

(lakas ng loob, parang expert sa buoyancy)

pixographics is cool with me :D

don't worry about your boyancy, nagpapanggap lang din ako kaya layo ka sa akin baka magkauntugan tayo :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom