The 2nd SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive O Rama

2nd SB PPD meet dive dates

• Saturday, December 3, 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, December 10, 2005

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well this early and already sounding off for the 2nd meet.

As agreed upon before the ever first sb ppd dive o rama, the 2nd meet will be at Aquaventure on...on... on....

That will be the subject of this thread.....

(need to stick this thread though)

as discussed with the others i am game for the 2nd dive o rama. aqua v sounds good! can we make it on november instead? you know how it is in december, too many christmas parties and shopping if you know what i mean, everyone is in high gear for the holidays. if i may suggest maybe sometime in mid november?

also i already have a couple of sites in mind for the second dive-o-rama. best get the planning ironed out early. hopefully by the time we have this there will be more Phil Paradise divers on the fray! truly looking forward to this one.

Since this is in Aquaventure, I volunteer to take care of the logistics :)

HA ! i will be AOW on this activity, so GUEST AKO !!!!!!

but i suggest do it on JANUARY and by then i expect the SB PPD to grow or perhaps lets coordinate with the guys coming from other countries on the date.

and let us just make special reservations that we reserve the resort EXCLUSIVELY FOR PPD- DOR ONLY !!!!

If we make the numbers with paid up reservations we can have the resort to ourselves. AUXUA can handle this (as he volunteered)

January para makasama ako...hehehe. Tingnan ko kung anong date.

clgsamson:
anybody knows how to edit the poll? Mid November? How about November 12!!!! If you agree, text the other guys. Jai sa logistics, Jai as guide na rin!!! Hay bahura na miss kita.

thats a perfect date caloy! you can edit the dates

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom