Ist SB Phil. Paradise Divers Dive-o-rama pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
guys here are some of the pics from the group photo underwater. sorry if they are fuzzy there was a lot of silt floating around from our group trying to get into position. they are unedited so maybe you photoshop whiz kids can spice them up. hope these will suffice.

guys,

please send me your raw (or kung pwede photoshopped) shots from the DOR... i'll need them to compile a commermorative DVD... you may send a ZIP file to jag-garcia@rocketmail.com

or if it's way larger than 10mb you can use www.downstream.com or similar large-file-transfer service (they're free and online)

also, please TELL YOUR NON-SB friends to SIGN UP... i need your usernames for the little video i'll be doing...

thanks!

Jag

PS
IT WAS GREAT DIVING WITH YOU GUYS!!!!!

Spoon:
guys here are some of the pics from the group photo underwater. sorry if they are fuzzy there was a lot of silt floating around from our group trying to get into position. they are unedited so maybe you photoshop whiz kids can spice them up. hope these will suffice.

put names to the pics. ref pic : pdiveorama3.jpg

hey i think thats paolov that's inverted giving an OK sign, with carabiner, yellow band on octo, reel, metal waist band buckle and oranged thingy on the leg (used to tie the PPD-DOR banner) during transport UW beside the other inverted diver with yellow wetsuit stripe (CHIP)

VoloaP:
put names to the pics. ref pic : pdiveorama3.jpg

hey i think thats paolov that's inverted giving an OK sign, with carabiner, yellow band on octo, reel, metal waist band buckle and oranged thingy on the leg (used to tie the PPD-DOR banner) during transport UW beside the other inverted diver with yellow wetsuit stripe (CHIP)

hey , thanks VoloaP, that is indeed me, you have akeen eye i see. :glasses:

Nice pics!

Jonix, I'll send the pics right now. I didn't take much, ran out of batt. Here are some pics above h20. Btw, Iris is on her way to deposit our share of the PPD expenses.

Btw, Paolo & VoloaP, I think spoon had his camera upside down or something. I attached the picture the way it was BEFORE it was edited. :)

thanks for the pics spoon and chip! i second the motion of caloy. you are indeed crazy chip! haha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom