Trip Report - 1st PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
guys this is what we're submitting to TechAdmin for better posting (hindi kasi pwedeng i-post ito as is from my end)... they have plans ata of adding it to "articles" too hehehehe

please give your inputs... if you have text to add please PM me the actual text para copy/paste nalang... paki check ang grammage at ang spolling ha hehehehe

Jag

PS
@pao: ikaw na tumimbre sa matanda na ito yung updated/ revised version ng una kong ipinakita sa inyo

@caloy: added pix na

wow! (again..) you never cease to amaze me, jag. you can actually send this to metro active, you know. they're seeking article contributions. just not sure if re-publishing's allowed.

Jag,

on the picture with label " Shugar with the DOR banner that he designed, Vannie left, Paolo right."

HINDI AKO YAN !!!!

shugar:
guys this is what we're submitting to TechAdmin for better posting (hindi kasi pwedeng i-post ito as is from my end)... they have plans ata of adding it to "articles" too hehehehe

please give your inputs... if you have text to add please PM me the actual text para copy/paste nalang... paki check ang grammage at ang spolling ha hehehehe

Jag

PS
@pao: ikaw na tumimbre sa matanda na ito yung updated/ revised version ng una kong ipinakita sa inyo

@caloy: added pix na

jonix:
OT: looks like available ako on the 29th...tapusin na natin yung 2.5 remaining

ok, i'll book it na. we will do Bahura ligpo as well thats Blue water dive to 100ft, mala-mala. then we do night dive at coral garden , here you may get to get pics of huge slugs at night,

i have to do my halogen spot light as supplement light for your picture of christmas tree coral and hopefully if you have good eyesight with mask see the ghost pipefish for a picture shoot, this is at 90ft to 80ft . ..... lets keep it to ourselves, a big group is not advisable hehehehhehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom